What takes a burger from simply great to out-of-this-world, unbelievably, can’t-get-enough-because-it’s-so-freakin’-good? Secret sauce. Think about it, most burger joints have their own secret sauce. One of the reasons In-N-Out Burger is so widely loved is because of its amazing secret sauce. Heck, even McDonald’s has its own creamy, tangy special sauce that people can’t seem to get enough of, even though it’s basically just thousand island.
But what about you, the backyard chef? You need your own secret sauce, too. You need something that will knock the socks off of your guests at your next BBQ, leaving them begging for more of that mouthwatering deliciousness. You need a secret sauce that won’t just change the way they think of burgers, but will change their entire worldview, turn their lives upside down, and cause them to question everything they thought they knew. Okay, maybe I’m getting a little carried away, but seriously, the Little Soya Secret Burger Sauce we’re about to show you will take your burgers to a whole new, revelatory level.
Little Soya Secret Burger Sauce Recipe
Making our delicious secret sauce is actually pretty easy. Here’s what you need.
- Spicy mustard
- Crunchy dill pickles (refrigerated)
- Little Soya gluten-free soy sauce
- Chop the dill pickles up to your desired thickness (we recommend about 1 cm chunks). Place in mixing bowl.
- Add equal parts ketchup, spicy mustard, and mayonnaise to mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add a few splashes of Little Soya gluten-free sauce to the mix.
- Spread generously on burgers.
That’s all there is to it. Add this sauce to your burger, and you’ll take it from great to a whole new level! Just remember, it’s our little secret.