Sometimes, simple is best when cooking. So today, we’re going to share a simple recipe for Little Soya’s Scrumptious Scrambled Eggs. I know what you’re thinking: Soy sauce with breakfast? That’s right – when we say Little Soya is “Your Everything Sauce” we mean it!
Why would you add soy sauce to scrambled eggs? Whipping a few drops of Little Soya into your eggs is an excellent substitute for adding salt on top of your eggs. Our less-sodium, gluten-free soy sauce will season the eggs evenly so you don’t get overly-salty bites and add an extra layer of flavor to this simple dish
Here’s the recipe:
- Little Soya gluten-free soy sauce
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
- Preheat nonstick pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Crack your desired amount of eggs in a bowl. Whisk until blended.
- Add a teaspoon of Little Soya per egg. Whisk a little more until blended evenly.
- Spray heated pan or skillet with cooking spray.
- Pour in egg mixture. As eggs start to set, gently lift up the cooked eggs to expose the uncooked, still-wet parts of the egg to the pan or skillet.
- Cook until no visible liquid egg remains.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
- Optional: Add sriracha sauce to taste for spicy version of Little Soya’s Scrumptious Scrambled Eggs.