We warned you that Little Soya is planning to take over the world in 2014, and we figured, what better place to initiate our plan than in the city where it all started – in “the city that never sleeps”… Las Vegas. It’s the birthplace of Little Soya. Our first orders came from LV, and we wouldn’t have one of the world’s top less-sodium, gluten-free soy sauces if it wasn’t for the most beautiful city in the middle of the desert – Vegas!
That’s why it’s always extra special to us whenever we sign new clients there, and we’re thrilled to announce LV has been showing their appreciation and loyalty to us by adding new Little Soya clients all over Sin City.
We’ve just picked up over a dozen new clients in LV, check them out:
- Fu Asian Cuisine at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Gold Spike Hotel & Casino
- Hachi Japanese restaurant at Red Rock Casino [in Summerlin]
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Lucky 24 Diner & Café at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- N9NE Steak House at the Palms Hotel & Casino [newly remodeled and just re-opened]
- The Pool at the Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino
- Skinny Fats
- Spearmint Rhino Gentlemen’s Club
- The Palms Hotel & Casino
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Honey Salt
- JW Marriott
- Heritage Park Senior Center
We encourage you to check out any of our new clients if you’re ever in Vegas, and we just want to say “welcome aboard” to them all.
This is just the beginning. 2014 is going to be the Year of Little Soya. We’re feeling lucky!
P.S. “What happens in Vegas, doesn’t stay in Vegas. It ends up on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram!” If you have a few awesome pix of Little Soya in Vegas or any city, please post on one of our social media channels!