NEW RECIPE // “Super Secret Quick & Easy Steak Marinade, by our CEO Gary T Murphy” (and yes, it’s Gluten Free)
Our CEO is giving us his original quick and easy steak marinade & tenderizer for your yummy Memorial Day steaks! (Can be used for chicken, fish and other meats, just cut out the meat tenderizer… Pour on your ice cream if your brave)
WARNING: This recipe is very addictive & has caused some to give up all other marinades (even their great-grandma’s 110 year old family recipe).
If our CEO had it his way, all below ingredients would be Little Soya… But, he’s sharing this recipe for the first time with our fans at home a mightily delicious secret recipe that he makes up for his own steaks & beef!
Use less or more of ingredients depending on your personal tastes
So… “Enjoya Little Soya!”
You will slather up steaks 2-3 hours BEFORE COOKING to properly marinate & tenderize (and lightly coat steaks once or twice while cooking, and as soon as off the grill or out of oven. If you have more time to wait, marinate 3-24 hours before cooking).
Steak Marinade featuring Little Soya!
Author: Gary T. Murphy
Recipe type: Grillin'
The most delicious Steak Marinade EVER!
- 1 Pack Little Soya (12 soy fish units)
- 2-3 Teaspoons Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- 2-3 Teaspoons Meat Tenderizer
- ½ C. Honey
- ½ C. Butter
- 1 Lemon
- Bonus Ingredient: ¾ C. Bravado Spice brand Roasted Pineapple Habanero Sauce
- MIX ‘em – mix all above ingredients in a mixing bowl (yes, all of them – then place in microwave 45 seconds to melt… Or on stove if opposed to microwave).
- STACK ‘em – stack up your steaks on a plate in preparation for the coating of goodness. Gently rinse steaks under cold water to clean off each side. Towel dry.
- THE LATHERING – with spoon or brush, lather up each side of your steak with above concoction (coating top to bottom – use your hands & fingers to really get in touch with the meat).
- THE SPRINKLING – For good measure, sprinkle on a dash or two of Tony Chachere, the pepper (if peppercorn, rub some in with hands) and several sprinkles of meat tenderizer onto steak.
- FORKING – The fun part is tenderizing — fork your steak to help tenderizing process. Use dinner fork to poke each side of steak about 25 times to really let the juice trickle inside.
- FLIP STEAK & REPEAT steps 3-5 above.
- STACK N WRAP – put all steaks on one plate and wrap w Saran Wrap – stick in fridge – have a few beers and be patient about 2-3 hours while my concoction goes to work (or drink apple juice if under 21).
- COOK ‘em! – After they marinate in the magic juice - grill, pan or oven cook. Save any left over juice to lather on while steaks are cooking.
- WHEN COOKED – When steaks are done – lightly coat once more before serving.
- BONUS TIP – If cooking steaks in oven, cook on each side about 10 min on Broil (high heat). Drink at least 1 good beer or glass red wine per side of steak while its cooking.
You can find Bravado Spice’s awesome all natural products here! Support local (delicious) businesses like Little Soya!
Photo Credit www.SeriousEats.com