What better way to celebrate America’s independence than by firing up the grill and cooking up some delicious delights for your family and friends? If you’re planning on grilling this weekend, we’re going to let you in on a little secret that will help you take your barbeque game to a whole new level – Little Soya is a pit master’s best friend.
Adding Little Soya to your grilling mix lets you enhance the flavor profile of all types of classic BBQ staples, from chicken and burgers to grilled veggies. Below, we share a few of our favorite Little Soya grilling recipes that are perfect for your 4th of July BBQ.
Little Soya Glazed BBQ Chicken
Say goodbye to regular barbecued chicken, because once you have Little Soya Glazed BBQ Chicken, you’ll never go back! The key to this recipe is to marinate the chicken for up to 24 hours beforehand to really get the flavor in there.
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Little Soya gluten-free soy sauce
- 4-5 chopped garlic cloves
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup Little Soya gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tbs white wine vinegar
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tbs cornstarch mixed w/ 2 tbs water
- Mix chicken ingredients (brown sugar, Little Soya, chopped garlic, and chicken) together. Place in a large freezer bag. Set in refrigerator to marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Boil all sauce ingredients except for the cornstarch/water mixture in a sauce pan over medium-high seat. Reduce to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add cornstarch/water mixture to the sauce and whisk thoroughly. Cook for about one minute or until sauce has thickened.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, brushing sauce occasionally on each piece.
- Once chicken is cooked, coat evenly with sauce.
Little Soya Secret Burger Sauce
Okay, we’ve shared this one with you before, but it’s been a while and it’s the perfect recipe to use this 4th of July. If you’re planning on grilling burgers, use this Little Soya Secret Burger Sauce to add a whole new level of deliciousness to them.
Simply grill your burgers as you normally would and add this sauce:
- Spicy mustard
- Crunchy dill pickles (refrigerated)
- Little Soya gluten-free soy sauce
- Chop the dill pickles up to your desired thickness (we recommend about 1 cm chunks). Place in mixing bowl.
- Add equal parts ketchup, spicy mustard, and mayonnaise to mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Add a few splashes of Little Soya gluten-free sauce to the mix.
- Spread generously on burgers.
Little Soya’s Amazing Asparagus
A little vegetables on the side never hurt anybody. With Little Soya’s Amazing Asparagus, you’ll love eating your greens and you can feel good about yourself for making a smart choice!
- 2 tbs Little Soya gluten-free soy sauce
- 1½ tbs sesame oil
- 4 chopped cloves garlic
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Pepper to taste
- 2 pounds fresh asparagus
- Mix Little Soya, sesame oil, chopped garlic, and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Place asparagus in mixing bowl. Coat evenly.
- Grill asparagus over high heat for 7-8 minutes. Asparagus should be tender but still firm.
You’re all set to have one rockin’ BBQ this 4th of July! Enjoya and please stay safe!